Twitter Updates...

Monday, January 21, 2008

Not Feeling Well...

Just thought I would post for anyone out there who actually reads this, Laren has been sick since Saturday night. Not even sure with what. I heard yesterday that "some kind of flu" is going around again, great! It came on pretty suddenly. She had a friend from school spend the night Friday night, had a great time. Played with her most of Saturday. She was fine all evening and when I went in to tell her goodnight before I went to bed, I discovered that she had "gotten sick" in her bed and didn't even know it! It scared me because she could have choked. Since she didn't even wake up, that bothered me too. So, she slept the rest of the night, getting sick one more time. All day Sunday she was fine, then as soon as night fell, up went her temp again. It's just like the last time she had "the flu". She is fine all day but then it seems to come back at night. So, needless to say I haven't had much sleep the last two nights. She was fine all day today, and at about 4pm she said she had a headache and didn't feel well. As the evening has progressed, so has her temp. I am keeping an eye on it and will have to give her some more motrin if it gets too high. right now we are holding steady at 100.5....last night we had 102.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment