Twitter Updates...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

sPiRiT wEeK!

Laren had Spirit Week at school last week and had so much fun. Here are some pics we took Mon-Thurs., Friday was Crazy Hair Day but we were running late and forgot to take pics! She had little pony tails and braids all over her head, looked pretty crazy! These pics did not go on here in the order that I uploaded them, and I am feeling a bit lazy so I'm not going to fix them! o well!





Wednesday: Sports Day, she was a quad racer!

Thursday: Western Day





Monday: Career Day: Veterinarian, naturally!

Tuesday: 50's Day, She tied for 2nd place in the costume contest at their "Sock Hop" Fundraiser and Swirls that day after school! The winner of course wore a "poodle" skirt, but we went with the more every day straight skirt style of the time, EVERYONE loved her outfit, and I MADE it the night before! Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment