Larissa, Shandi and I had SO much fun on Saturday night! We went out to celebrate all 3 of our birthdays! We went to Graham Central Station in Tempe...and had a great time. We visited each of the clubs starting off with "Ally Cats", the karaoke one. WAS THAT A HOOT...I hadn't been out singing in about a year, so it was pretty brave! haha we did some songs solo and then shandi and i did one together and the three of us did "Whoomp! There it is" by Tag Team...HiLaRiOuS! We busted out the old school dance moves up on stage and it was a blast...had the crowd rootin for us! hahaha wish i'd have gotten THAT on video!
After that we hit all the other clubs and danced the night away! For 7 hours! Woo! and in heels! I'm sore now for the 2nd day, but it was oh so worth it! We got a room at the Country Inn right across the street so we didn't have to drive and closed the place down! haha....we HAVE to do that again sometime.
After that we hit all the other clubs and danced the night away! For 7 hours! Woo! and in heels! I'm sore now for the 2nd day, but it was oh so worth it! We got a room at the Country Inn right across the street so we didn't have to drive and closed the place down! haha....we HAVE to do that again sometime.


No comments:
Post a Comment