Twitter Updates...

Monday, October 13, 2008

More School News...

I decided to make this a separate post. As of last Wednesday, Laren is back in school! I know I know, one of these days we will make up our minds! haha. We had reasons for pulling her from her school last year. We did not want to put her in public school and the other private schools cost way more than we can afford. So, our option was to homeschool again. As I said in the previous post, she was doing wonderful and had great grades and all of that. But she did express that she was missing her friends and the whole interaction of school. She did seem them at church and Awana on Wed. nights though. Anyway, we went down a few weeks ago for the 'See you at the pole' event, and while I was there I found out that many things had been changed, including the fact that the principal had 'resigned'....so, after some thought and discussion, we have decided to give it another chance. She started back on Wednesday of this past week. Friday they had a field day and the kids had so much fun. I was able to spend the whole day there and helped 'man' the water station. Those kids didn't stop all day! Laren had a ball and I was able to get a few pictures of the day. First is a photo of the see you at the pole day...

can't see the flag pole in the pic, it was behind us and so was the sun!

taking a water break and chatting with a friend



No comments:

Post a Comment