Twitter Updates...

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yes it IS!

I am posting one my all-time favorite Christian songs from 2004. I used to listen to this song over and over, it's sung by a young boy, and will just bring a tear. I have played it for some of Laren's friends, and they like to argue with me, but the child singing this song, is none other than "Nicholas Jonas"....YES the same "Nick" Jonas of the Jonas brothers. A lot of people do not know that they are a very Christian family, and I really wish more kids knew that. But anyway, here is the song. I hope you like it as much as I do. I had forgotten about it, and recently put it on my myspace page, so others could hear it and thought i'd do the same here. Hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment