Twitter Updates...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas this year was awesome. Getting to be with all my sibs and Mom for the first time in 14 years was the best present I could ever ask for! I only wish that my Dad could have also been here. We made the trip up to the Vets cemetary though to 'visit' him.

We had one night where just the four of us hung out at my house, what fun. We stayed up until 3 a.m. just goofing off and being silly like we did when we were kids and had the best time. Larissa went home yesterday and Allen & Ash are about to leave for the airport as I write this.

The only bad or sad thing about having us all together, is that eventually, goodbye always rolls around. I HATE saying goodbye, so I don't. It's see ya later, or until next time! My brother is talking about coming back out in June maybe so now I can't wait for that! Gonna try and maybe make a trip up to Flag to see Larissa sometime too, while gas is still 'low'...it's bound to go up again. Here are some pics!

shandi, allen and I at my Dad's grave

that is supposed to say "staff sgt" not just "sgt"

allen & shandi on sibs nite!

RoCkBaNd! we had so much fun!

dancin and bein silly!

striking a pose by the tree

"Us 4"

Larissa & her dog "Bear"

all the girls @ mom's xmas eve

all 4 kids and mom

Mom and 3 of 4 granddaughters

shane and larissa (his eyes are ALWAYS shut when I take his pic! we had about 4 cameras going at once)

all the guys
Marty, Shane, Ric, Brent, Allen, Jeff

ashley, laren & brenna

Ashley-Claus


opening gifts @ mom's xmas eve

brent, didn't really want his pic taken, but i did anyway!

the girls

shane and larissa (see, eyes shut! lol)

Laren on 12-22 after her gingerbread decorating party she went to at a friends house


laren at the cemetary, i so wish she could have known my dad. :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment