
I saw this today in my sunday paper. I thought it was cute and it says to go to http://www.mychinet.com/ for this recipe and others and entertaining tips. I have not been able to get onto that site all day! Could it really be that busy? haha, so I gave up and just scanned the picture so I could put it on here. It seems pretty self explanatory...refried beans, cheese, black olives, avacado, sour cream and I am guessing red peppers for the laces, or you could use sour cream too. I thought it would be fun to make, not sure if we will get to go somewhere or stay home, as it just has to be on a Sunday! My sister and I said that in all these years you'd think someone would have moved the game to a Saturday so folks could actually go to parties and such and not have to worry about getting to school/work the next day! I mean, really! Come on!! HAHA...anyway I will probably make this either way. Enjoy!


1 comment:
That is just too cute! Think maybe I'll try that for the big game! :)
Post a Comment