Today is Brent's Birthday! It stinks that he has to work but we had fun on Saturday celebrating early. I didn't get very many pictures but did get a few. Here they are! Our friends Richard and Sharon and their son came, Shandi and Ric and Brenna, Mom and Jeff, and Brent's friend Andy. Andy played Laren's guitar and sang for us, what a treat! He and Jeff did a little dueling with the guitar and banjo. It was a great time. I wish I had gotten more pics, can you believe that I didn't? Had so much fun I just didn't think to. weird! hahaTwitter Updates...
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Today is Brent's Birthday! It stinks that he has to work but we had fun on Saturday celebrating early. I didn't get very many pictures but did get a few. Here they are! Our friends Richard and Sharon and their son came, Shandi and Ric and Brenna, Mom and Jeff, and Brent's friend Andy. Andy played Laren's guitar and sang for us, what a treat! He and Jeff did a little dueling with the guitar and banjo. It was a great time. I wish I had gotten more pics, can you believe that I didn't? Had so much fun I just didn't think to. weird! haha
Labels:
birthdays,
brent,
Dad's stuff


No comments:
Post a Comment