I guess I have been neglecting my blogs! Oops! Not a whole lot has gone on lately but we did have a few photo worthy things such as Laren's Dance Recital on June 6. That was so fun and cute to watch. I did not get photos though, as I was there alone and could not do the video and camera at the same time! I got a video clip but they did better at the recital so I will wait for the dvd to come that we ordered before I share! LOL Laren went bowling with her classmates on the last day of their school year. That was fun too. We are thinking about a possible bowling birthday party!
The only other big news in our family over the past few weeks is that we THINK we may be taking the plunge into home ownership soon! It has already been stressful and we have barely started the process. Ha. Currently working on finding out just what we'd qualify for. And have struggled a bit with where to buy...but have pretty much decided to stay right here in town. We would love to be nearer to either Brent's family or my sister and her family, but looking at the market keeps us right here. Laren has friends here, and it is so congested in other parts of the valley. That our over-all decision was to stay here. So, that being said, now it's time to sift through the 100's of homes for sale here! It's amazing to really see how many homes are sitting emtpy everywhere, but especially out here. On top of folks losing their homes, so many have opted to move closer into the city, so there are definately a TON to pick from...don't know if that is good or bad! LOL
Anyway, here are some pics over the last month or so.

At the dress rehearsal...

waterslide at the pool in town...

Bowling!



Memorial Day at Dad's grave...

Memorial Day...

Memorial Day w/end at Shandi's...

Brent blowing out his candles on his yummy ice cream cake!

Jeff and Andy....Dueling Banjos baby!

Chester watching Hotel for Dogs...too cute. He watches tv all the time!

At Aunt Shandi's...

mmm...snow cones!


Geronimo!

jus a lil sassy!

at the Fiesta Dinner and Auction at school May 09

With some friends at school...
1 comment:
oops i apparently had some of these on here already! o well!
Post a Comment