Twitter Updates...

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Well here I am once again, I find myself not working. Sometimes things just don't go the way they are "supposed" to, or the way that you want. I have been looking for another job but am still continuing with school. I will probably just continue to do one class at a time for now, because of less $ coming in so it will take a while.

I think I am going to keep going to school that is...........I keep going back and forth with it. Is it really worth paying over $4,000 by the time I am done to get an AA when I can get a job as an assistant without it? With the "way the world is right now" I am just not sure. The money spent on classes could really be useful elsewhere right now.

I am still cleaning one office once a week and helping my mom with the elderly guy 3 days a week so I am still "working" pursay....so thank God for that.

Laren has been in California with her grandparents and great aunt since Aug. 15, and I am missing her so much! She has never been away from us for more than 2 days, like twice ever in her 11 years. It has been tough but I know it has been good for her. She has been sending me texts though the last several days saying she wants to come home. 12 days is long time for it being the first time away from Mom and Dad I think. She's been a trooper though. They say that she is behaving herself very well (I am not surprised) and helping with dinner and things.

Life on the 'ranch' is interesting to say the least. We now have SIX dogs! 3 inside and 3 outside. They are all so cute and entertaining each with a different personality....much like little kids. It has been a daunting task trying to train them all but all in all I would say we're doing ok. We're getting there anyway. Ha!

They have chewed the hoses on our pool which is now leaking about an inch of water a day, that is wonderful. We will be taking it down soon so we are trying to muttle through for the rest of this summer. Next year Brent is going to hard-pipe it and build a thing around it so they can't do it. Of course next year they will probably not be chewing on stuff anymore but oh well. Ya do what ya can!

Brent is still with Diamondback. They have been having a decent amount of work the last couple of months, thank GOD! He finally had a 40-hour week last week for the first time in months! So, that's been a good thing.

Laren gets back this thurs or fri and starts the 6th grade on Mon, Aug. 30!! I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. It makes me both happy and sad. I absolutely LOVE the young lady she has grown to be but so so so miss the baby that she was. I always feel like I didn't do enough while she was little. did I play with her enough? Was I patient enough? Those kinds of things....I ponder on alot.

Well....I guess that is all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment