School's out! That means lazy days at the pool and whatever else we can think of to stay cool, and sleeping in! We've been going to the pool several times so far and the girls have had a great time. I can't think of much else to do for only $2 that is so much fun! Here are some cute pics that we have taken so far....
The first day we went Brent got in and played some with the girls. He didn't stay in long though, said it was REALLY COLD! Haha...the girls didn't mind at all though, do they ever? They all had a lot of fun though. I for one did not swim...I stay on the sidelines taking pictures and reading my book. (and got chased by stubborn bees! my favorite!)
My sweet little girl coming over to say hi to Mom. It is so much to watch her having fun. She is growing up so fast, I wish I could have a picture of every single second of her life! Lord knows I come close sometimes! And I do get teased for it, but she'll be glad one day to know that so many pictures were taken of her. I love to look at all the pics Mom and Dad took of us when we were all little! And I think she will too.
No, we don't have a pool of our own anymore, but we finally went and got one of these little "kiddie" pools just so they could cool off! They both feel kind of silly being in such a little thing, but they don't complain about the refreshment that it gives them! Maybe someday we can get a giant one like we used to have, but until then, the little puddle will have to do! HaHaHa!
Our little dogs have found the pool quite refreshing as well! The girls have had them in there a little bit and while they didn't care much for it at the start, they too soon realized how comfy and cool the water was for them. They both got out and ran all over the yard trying to dry off, it was pretty funny to watch. Angel & Buster have become very good friends and play all the time. It stinks though because Chester and Buster do not get along anymore. They did once upon a time, but I guess things change. I don't know?!


No comments:
Post a Comment