Twitter Updates...

Monday, December 22, 2008

It's only 3 days until Christmas and I am just getting this on here! Oh well, better almost late than never!

Our table (minus the place mats!)

This is always the center of our table, but is especially special this time of year

...the stockings were hung...(don't have a fireplace!)

I got these back in November at Walmart of all places! I put them up early when we decorated for Laren's Dance Party she had in the beginning of December. They had these two shades of blue and silver, I got the blues, only had a few silvers... I have 14 of them hanging all over!


they are hanging all over our family/dining room and kitchen in alternating colors. they look so pretty when the light shines on them, so sparkly!

this one is hanging in our entry way...

my cousin got me this back in 2001 and i just love him!

these are on either side of the entry way, shandi gave me these a couple of years ago

one of my garlands that I made a few years ago...

got this many years ago when shandi was selling Avon...

my other cute little card holder, bought from brenna's school fundraiser once...

my blue multi-colored garland that I made...

No comments:

Post a Comment