Twitter Updates...

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thursday evening was the big school Christmas program! It was cute and so fun to watch all the kids after their hard work of rehearsing all week. Our poor girl is pretty much the shortest kid in her class so trying to get pictures of her at these things always turns out disappointing. I don't know why I can sit in the audience and notice that she is surrounded by the tallest of peers but whoever is in charge of these things always seems to overlook that.....but anyway, I did get a really cute pic afterward back in her classroom with her friends...

Today was the class party. I went and had lunch with her and stayed for the party and gift exchange. They all had a great time. There were all kinds of goodies. Laren and I made cupcakes and candy cane hearts to share...colors came out pale in this pic, the cupcakes were red (not pink) and green...

They also had an extra long break outside which was nice after raining all week! Laren had a great day and I did too being able to be with her most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment