
We're getting ready for Laren's big 1-0 this summer! One more month to go and she can hardly wait! We decided to have her party in two parts this year. First we are going to go to the pool here in town with all of her friends for a few hours to swim and have lots of fun...then...it's back to our house to roast hot dogs and make smores on the firepit, and some of her female friends will sleep over. We are going to pitch our tent in the back yard! They most likely won't sleep out there, but can hang out and goof off before coming in really late to watch movies and eat popcorn and snacks! Sounds like fun huh? I think so!I will of course post pics and all on here after the big day! Stay tuned..........


1 comment:
I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment