Twitter Updates...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

~*~Welcome Home!~*~

Well we have been in the new house now for almost two weeks. I am sitting out on the back porch right now writing this. So nice and quiet out here with the exception of a rooster crow or a faint horse neigh. LOVING it! We are not quite finished at the other house yet but almost. Our last day is this Saturday, July 3rd.


It has been a whirlwind month to say the least. Brent has been working up at my work transforming our temporary school site into the new preschool! I have not seen any of the work yet but heard it is looking really nice!


We celebrated my birthday yesterday. YaY! Ha! We went to the Olive Garden for dinner and then to Target. I got a really cute Patriotic Star wreath for the front door and two cute 4th tshirts. Laren found a dress that is simply adorable! On sale! woot! I will post a pic of her wearing it.


Laren and I are gonig to see Eclipse today for my bday!! YaY can't wait.


Laren is enjoying her summer break. We got a 15 ft. above ground pool and put it up as part of her birthday that is coming up next month!! She will be 11 can you even believe that?? My baby is growing up so fast.


We got a new doggie about a month or so ago. I don't know if I wrote on here or not but we had a break-in at this house ONE DAY after closing!! So, we had already planned to get a bigger dog to have outside but when this happened we went ahead and took a pup from the guy we bought the house from. I named her Brynx (as in Brinks home security haha). She is an American Red Nose Terrier (pit bull). She was actually born right here at the house so she was already home. We had her at the other house for a few weeks and now of course she is back home.


Here is a picture of Brynx:

she is so cute and just a great big baby! LOVE her markings. With her spots she fits right into the family with the other dogs. She looks a lot like Chester and sometimes at a glance I think she is. HA She is actually growing so fast, she was not as tall as Angel and CoCo when we brought her home and now she is taller and outweighs Chester! Of course Chester is not a huge dog, but he's the bigger of the other three.
She is a great dog so far but this whole "owning a pit bull" is a trial. Brent and Laren have both fallen in love (ok, so she's growing on me too!) with her but know that she is not staying if she shows any aggression toward us especially Laren!! So far though she is Laren's shadow. just LOVES her. Where ever Laren is Brynx is sure to be right behind her. They run around and play outside and snuggle on the couch inside. She will be going outside pretty much all the time once she gets bigger. It is so hot right now and she is only 5 months old so we are afraid the heat might be too much for her, but probably by fall she's gonna be out there! LOL Just too big to be in the house plus her whole job will be to protect outside. =o)
I am 'off' work for the summer but am still watching cute little twins on Monday's and Tuesday's every week. I am also still cleaning the one office and helping to care for the elderly gentleman in Sun City West. This Saturday we are going with him, Mom and Jeff to this "country club" for their big fireworks show. I guess there is a nice dinner (shrimp cocktail, prime rib, apple pie) beforehand, then the big show. Laren is excited as she has not seen a good fireworks display since we left Illinois and this summer makes 4 years! I am too!
Well I guess that is all for now!! more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment