Twitter Updates...

Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Updates

Hello all! Well I actually sat down to update this thing! Seems I don't have much time these days to do that. Not much has happened lately, or changed but I just wanted to pop on and update anyway.

Brent is still with Diamondback although things have been really really slow lately. It varies from week to week, some are good and some are not so good but he's hangin' in there. Might have to look elsewhere if things don't change in the near future. Stinks, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

My job is going great and I LOVE it. =o) I have been there for 6 whole months now haha. Things are moving along and starting to come together with our new preschool and that is exciting. Our current situation is unique as we have kindergartners and preschoolers together in one class. So, it's different to say the least. But, once we get the preK open I will be with 3 and 4 year olds. Right now we have 3-5 almost 6, so it's a challenge on many levels, from lesson plans to just how the overall day goes. Anyway, I still love it even though it gets crazy at times!! We have a couple of "runners".... who try and get away from us at recess and such, but hey, it's exercise chasing them down right?! haha

Laren is doing great! She made the honor roll and had perfect attendance and was very proud of that. With all the sicknesses going around since school started it is a miracle that neither one of have missed school or work. Boy we sure could have though. With me being sick for 2 solid months and she has had several colds or whatever it was. So, I am really quite proud of us both.

Brent came to my class yesterday! We are doing a "Kinder Town" theme this month and learning about all the different jobs that people do to make up a town. He came in and talked with them about construction. He told them about electrical, plumbing, building houses and brought in a bunch of stuff for them to look at, hold and touch. THEY LOVED IT! I got some great pictures of the day. I will add them soon. I am on Laren's computer right now so I don't have access to them, but will get them on super soon.

We hope that everyone is well and feel free to comment to this or any other post on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment