Twitter Updates...

Monday, June 7, 2010

AZ Summatyme!

I borrowed this pic from my sister who lives up in Paradise Valley....it is usually a couple of degrees warmer where we are. It was a HOTT one in the valley today that's for sure. We were kind of spoiled as the high triple-digit temps held off for quite a while this year, so now that we have jumped right in, it seems worse! ha.

Quite a bit has happened since I last wrote. WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!! Finally!! With the help of family we were able to get an older house on about 1.5 acres out in Rainbow Valley. It is an older (1989) block style home, your average 3/2 situation. We have plans to remodel and add on to make it our dream home in the near future.

Laren is about to finish up her 5th grade school year this week on June 10. She will be an official Middle-Schooler! YIKES!! where did all that time go? She has been working very hard this year and will receive an Honor Roll Award on the last day of school and had nearly perfect attendance. She missed ONE day due to illness.

She is also gearing up for her end of the year dance recital on Saturday, June 12. She is in two performances and in BOTH shows this year so she will be quite worn out I'm sure but it will be great to see all of her hard work pay off. She will be in a Tap and a Hip Hop/Jazz performance. I will post pics as soon as we get some taken.

We decided to only do the group photos this year to save some money, and are going to have our own photo shoot in both costumes as soon as we get moved. I will send those along to everyone also when we get them done.

Brent is still trying to plug away with Diamondback. Work has been hard to come by by he has had a few side jobs. They are getting ready to start a big remodel this week so that is naturally welcomed!

I will be finishing up my year as well on the 10th. I will be home for the summer and will be keeping a few kids from school during that time and will also be getting starting school. I have been working pretty much 7 days a week to help out the fam......I am tired ALL the time but it's all good. I work at school Mon-Thurs, clean two houses on Friday's, and also I recently started helping my mom help out a very nice older man in Sun City West on Fri, Sat and every other Sunday and I clean an office on either Sunday's or Monday's. phew!

Anyway, we have all been working hard and are gearing up to move in a week or two. ALWAYS IN THE SUMMER! haha, hopefully this will be the last time for a LONNNNG time though. We paid our last rent payment on June 1st, YAY!!! lol

Will write more later, gotta get to bed! NITEY NITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment